Just listed for first time! This home built of natural ressource gingerbread by Habitat for Humanity has so much to offer. Note the two-sleigh garage as well as the butterscotch inground pool. The graham cracker roof was replaced 1 year ago. The fudge driveway is new. Nearby amenities include Santa’s Village and toy building shools. Backs on jellybean fores.
Too many upgrated to list, but some of the features include:
- Frosted molding
- Cinamon cookie flooring
- Candelier powered by christmas spirit
- Built of natural ressource gingerbread
- Butterscotch inground pool
- Graham cracker cabinetery marble fudge countertop
- Foil wrapped milk chocolate appliances
Donations go to Habitat for Humanity who help build homes for those in need and keep President Carter and his wife employed. Donate for a change to win a miniature replica of the Gingerbread Dream Home.
96 total views, 2 views today