The area of Lower Town / Byward Market near this condo:
Framed by three parks: Major’s Hill Park to the west, Bordeleau Park to the north and MacDonald Gardens Park to the East. Between those point you have everything the Byward Market has to offer. Plus Rideau Street and the Rideau Centre and the National Art Gallery of Canada.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 290 Cathcart Mews:
- Building Name: Cathcart Mews
- Address: 290 Cathcart Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5C4
- Type: Row Unit
- Neighbourhood name: Lower Town
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 4002
- Year Built: 1981
- Builder: Habcom
- Description: For the professionals seeking a downtown lifestyle, New York loft feel. 2 bedroom condos with 2 bathrooms. A loft townhome community, open concept multi level home creates individual spaces with cathedral ceilings. Walk to Market, Parliament hill, Foreign Affairs. Across the street from park, river, tennis.
- Fees include: Management, Building Insurance, Caretaker
- Parking: Carport
- Laundry: In Unit
Condos Currently for Sale at 290 Cathcart Mews
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
|at the moment|
Recent Condo Sales at 290 Cathcart Mews
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in Lower Town
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of Lower Town… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: