The area of Sandy Hill near this condo
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 179 Wilbrod Street:
1937 three unit condo building. These spacious centre hall plan units are stunning. Located in one of the oldest area of Sandy Hill within proximity of the University of Ottawa. Steps to the Rideau Centre and Rideau Street. 5 blocks away from the Byward Market.
- Address: 179 Wilbrod Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6L4
- Type: Apartment
- Neighbourhood name: Sandy Hill
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 4003
- Year Built: 1937
- Description: A unique 3 unit well run condo in the heart of the city. 2 bedroom condos with 1 bathroom. Very spacious principal rooms and bedrooms. Quick access to the ByWard Market and walking distance to all Ottawa University campus facilities and the city centre – a great space and place to call home.
- Number of Units: 3
- Fees include: Heat, Building Insurance, Management, Water, Snow removal, Gas in common areas
- Amenities: Storage Lockers
- Parking: Detached garage.
- Laundry: Shared
Condos Currently for Sale at 179 Wilbrod Street
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
|Nothing currently available|
Recent Condo Sales at 179 Wilbrod Street
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in Sandy Hill
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of Sandy Hill… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: