The area of The Glebe near this condo:
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 612 Bank Street:
This classic low rise condo building backs onto Central Park. Located in the Glebe it is within proximity of the Glebe Restaurants, the Glebe shopping district, the Glebe Community Centre, including services provided by the Glebe Community Association, the Glebe Neighbourhood Activities Group.
- Building Name: Ambassador Court
- Address: 612 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 3T6
- Type: Apartment
- Neighbourhood name: The Glebe
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 4401
- Year Built: 1928
- Builder: The Clemow
- Description: Condo apartments in The Glebe. 1 and 2 bedroom condos with 1 bathroom. Enjoy The Glebe lifestyle in this Historic building. Ambassador Court maintains it’s traditional charm but renovations these units shine. Large bow style windows in Living room with faux fireplace. Glebe restaurants & shops at your door.
- Number of Units: 33
- Fees include: Heat, Water, Building Insurance, Management, Caretaker
- Amenities: Storage Lockers, Workshop
- Laundry: Shared
Condos Currently for Sale at 612 Bank Street
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
|at the moment|
Recent Condo Sales at 612 Bank Street
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in The Glebe
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it f
Condos available in the area of The Glebe… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: