Molly Hoyle has been working in Real Estate for the last 25 years. She has varied experience with all types of homes in the Ottawa area.
- Real Estate Sales Representative – Royal LePage Team Realty, Brokerage – 2002 to Present
- Real Estate Sales Representative – Sherwood Real Estate – 1989 to 1999
- Real Estate Sales Representative – Century 21 – 1987 – 1989
Claude Jobin has been providing service to clients for 30 years. First as manager of various administrative sections, then as Human Resources Consultant and Human Resources Director, and finally in Real Estate.
- Real Estate Sales Representative – Royal LePage Team Realty, Brokerage – January 2013 to Present
- Web Designer – Corporate Consulting – 2007 to September 2012
- Global Employment Advisor – February 2010 – October 2011
- Executive Secretary – American Chambre of Commerce in Cameroon – January 2006 – June 2008
- Consultant – Leo Burnet – January 2006 – October 2006
- Human Resources Advisor – Concern Worldwide – 2003 – 2004
- Acting Human Resource Director – Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada – January 2002 – October 2002
- Real Estate Sales Representative – Royal LePage Performance Realty – January 1999 – September 2002
- Human Resources Consultant – Information & Privacy Commissions of Canada 2000 – 2002
- Human Resources Advisor – Royal Canadian Mounted Police – 1999 – 2000
- Human Resources Consultant – Health Canda 1992 – 1999
- Manager, Accommodations, Telecommunications, and Security – Candada Revenue Agency – 1990 – 1992
The Ottawa region is a fantastic place to live, work and play, offering natural beauty, rich history and diversity. Exciting urban setting, quiet street in a family-friendly neighbourhood, or peace and privacy in a rural setting–we have it all! By combining a thorough knowledge of the area with my business and customer service skills, I help buyers match their lifestyle and budgets with homes and communities. And as a Royal LePage real estate professional I can access tools which search and pin point property taxes and utility costs, services and amenities, and of course, property values. Sellers can trust me to evaluate and market their properties with their goals in mind, always acting on their behalf. I look forward to hearing from you, and to providing you and your family with the best possible service.