The area of Hintonburg near this condo:
Imagine living in a condo in Hintonburg a short bike ride to the Ottawa River Pathway. Walking distance to Laroche Park, the Plant Recreation Centre, and the Tom Brown Arena.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 4 Sherbrooke Avenue:
This low rise mixed use condo in Hintonburg is equidistance between McCormick Park and Hintonburg Park. 1 block away from the Rosemount Branch of the Ottawa Library. 2 blocks from the Hintonburg Community Centre.
- Address: 4 Sherbrooke Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario, K1Y 1R7
- Type: Apartment
- Neighbourhood name: Hintonburg
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 4203
- Year Built: 2008
- Description: Apartment condos in Hintonburg. 2 bedroom condos with 1 bathroom. In the heart of the Theatre and Arts District (QUAD), 9 foot ceilings on main floor. Hardwood. 4 Sherbrooke won the City of Ottawa Certificate of Merit, 2003.
- Number of Units: 8
- Builder: Roderick Lahey
- Fees include: Building Insurance, Management, Water
- Parking: Surfaced parking.
- Laundry: In-unit laundry
Condos Currently for Sale at 4 Sherbrooke Avenue
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
at the moment
Recent Condo Sales at 4 Sherbrooke Avenue
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in Hintonburg
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of Hintonburg… Click a photo to go that that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: