CREA has recently issued its national statistics for July 2023. Highlights are:
- National home sales edged down 0.7% month-over-month in July.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) monthly activity came in 8.7% above July 2022.
- The number of newly listed properties rose 5.6% month-over-month.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) climbed 1.1% month-over-month and was down just 1.5% year-over-year.
- The actual (not seasonally adjusted) national average sale price posted a 6.3% year-over-year increase in July.