The area of Lower Town / Byward Market near this condo:
Framed by three parks: Major’s Hill Park to the west, Bordeleau Park to the north and MacDonald Gardens Park to the East. Between those point you have everything the Byward Market has to offer. Plus Rideau Street and the Rideau Centre and the National Art Gallery of Canada.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 154 Nelson Street:
- Building Name: Rideau Nelson Place
- Address: 154 Nelson Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7R5
- Type: Apartment
- Neighbourhood name: Lower Town
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 4001
- Year Built: 1986
- Builder: R J Nicol
- Description: Condo apartment building in Lower Town. 2 bedroom condos with 2 bathrooms. Nice principal rooms and bedrooms. Rideau Nelson Place offers convenient central living with transport and shopping steps away.
- Number of Units: 36
- Fees include: Management, Building Insurance, Water, Caretaker
- Amenities: Elevators, Security
- Parking: Underground
- Laundry: In-unit laundry
Condos Currently for Sale at 154 Nelson Street
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Recent Condo Sales at 154 Nelson Street
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in Lower Town
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of Lower Town… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: