The area of Lower Town / Byward Market near this condo:
Framed by three parks: Major’s Hill Park to the west, Bordeleau Park to the north and MacDonald Gardens Park to the East. Between those point you have everything the Byward Market has to offer. Plus Rideau Street and the Rideau Centre and the National Art Gallery of Canada.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 160 Bruyere Street:
- Address: 160 Bruyere Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5E1
- Type: Apartment
- Neighbourhood name: Lower Town
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 4001
- Year Built: 1983
- Description: Located in The Heart of the historic market. 1 or 2 bedroom condos with 1 bathroom. Spacious principal rooms and bedrooms. Classic layouts! Quiet street w local traffic only. Within walking distance to the Byward market, DFAIT and parliament, great restaurants and shopping.
- Number of Units: 12
- Fees include: Management, Building Insurance, Water
- Amenities: Storage Lockers, Security, Whirlpool
- Parking: Underground
- Laundry: In Unit
Condos Currently for Sale at 160 Bruyere Street
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
|at the moment|
Recent Condo Sales at 160 Bruyere Street
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in Lower Town
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of Lower Town… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: