The area of Lower Town / Byward Market near this condo:
Framed by three parks: Major’s Hill Park to the west, Bordeleau Park to the north and MacDonald Gardens Park to the East. Between those point you have everything the Byward Market has to offer. Plus Rideau Street and the Rideau Centre and the National Art Gallery of Canada.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 575 Old St Patrick Street:
- Building Name: Cobourg Court
- Address: 575 Old St Patrick Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 9H5
- Type: Row Unit
- Neighbourhood name: Lower Town
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 4002
- Year Built: 1981
- Builder: Laurnic
- Description: Townhouse condos in the Market. 3 bedroom condos with 2 bathrooms. Stylish, contemporary and peaceful describes this small enclave of condo townhomes. Close to the market, cafes, river, parkland and schools – wonderfully located! Unique design, with an abundance of light, high ceilings,
- Number of Units: 17
- Fees include: Management, Building Insurance, Water, Caretaker
- Parking: Carport
- Laundry: In-unit laundry
Condos Currently for Sale at 575 Old St Patrick Street
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Recent Condo Sales at 575 Old St Patrick Street
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in Lower Town
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of Lower Town… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: