The area of Lower Town / Byward Market near this condo:
Framed by three parks: Major’s Hill Park to the west, Bordeleau Park to the north and MacDonald Gardens Park to the East. Between those point you have everything the Byward Market has to offer. Plus Rideau Street and the Rideau Centre and the National Art Gallery of Canada.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 383 Cumberland Street:
- Building Name: East Market
- Address: 383 Cumberland Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1J7
- Type: Apartment
- Neighbourhood name: Lower Town
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 4001
- Year Built: 2004
- Builder: Urban Capital
- Description: Located in one of the best parts of the market. Contemporary open concept living / dining / kitchen condos. 1 and 2 bedroom condos with 1 or 2 bathrooms. This is down town living at its best. Close to everything. Walk to Parliament Hill & the Rideau Canal. Secure building.
- Number of Units: 98
- Fees include: Management, Building Insurance, Water, Caretaker, Heat, Recreation Facilities
- Amenities: Elevators, Exercise Centre, Storage Lockers, Party Room
- Parking: Underground
- Laundry: In Unit
Condos Currently for Sale at 383 Cumberland Street
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Recent Condo Sales at 383 Cumberland Street
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in Lower Town
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of Lower Town… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: