The area of New Edinburgh / Lindenlea near this condo:
Surrounded by natural and historical landmarks. To the south west New Edinburgh Park and the Rideau River Eastern Pathway. To the north/east the Governor Generals residence. To the north Sussex Drive including Rideau Falls, The French Embassyrock, and the Prime Mister’s residence. Further up Sussex the Rockcliffe Parkway. Finaly to the south Beechwood Avenue.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 135 Springfield Road:
- Address: 135 Springfield Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K1M 1C5
- Type: Apartment
- Neighbourhood name: Lindenlea
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 3302
- Year Built: 1984
- Builder: Habcom
- Description: Mostly 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units on 2 levels. A few apartments on 1 level with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Good views from most units and some have large terraces.
- Number of Units: 21
- Fees include: Caretaker, Building Insurance, Management, Water
- Amenities: Elevators, Storage Lockers
- Parking: 1 Underground, Visitor Parking
- Laundry: In-unit laundry
Condos Currently for Sale at 135 Springfield Road
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
|at the moment|
Recent Condo Sales at 135 Springfield Road
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees||Taxes|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in New Edinburgh / Lindenlea
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of New Edinburgh / Lindenlea… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: