The area of New Edinburgh / Lindenlea near this condo:
Surrounded by natural and historical landmarks. To the south west New Edinburgh Park and the Rideau River Eastern Pathway. To the north/east the Governor Generals residence. To the north Sussex Drive including Rideau Falls, The French Embassyrock, and the Prime Mister’s residence. Further up Sussex the Rockcliffe Parkway. Finaly to the south Beechwood Avenue.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 174 Dufferin Road:
- Building Name: Dufferin House
- Address: 174 Dufferin Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K1M 2A6
- Type: Row Unit
- Neighbourhood name: Lindenlea
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 3302
- Year Built: 1965
- Builder: Teron
- Description: 2 Storey Town House condos with basements. 2 – 3 Bedrooms 2 -4 Bathrooms 1 -2 parking spaces in underground garage. Private walled garden. Beautiful courtyard with fountain and reflecting pond.
- Number of Units: 23
- Fees include: Heat, Hydro, Building Insurance, Management, Water, Caretaker
- Amenities: Workshop
- Parking: Attached garage. Underground with inside entry
- Laundry: In-unit laundry
Condos Currently for Sale at 174 Dufferin Road
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
|at the moment|
Recent Condo Sales at 174 Dufferin Road
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in New Edinburgh / Lindenlea
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: