The area of New Edinburgh / Lindenlea near this condo:
Surrounded by natural and historical landmarks. To the south west New Edinburgh Park and the Rideau River Eastern Pathway. To the north/east the Governor Generals residence. To the north Sussex Drive including Rideau Falls, The French Embassyrock, and the Prime Mister’s residence. Further up Sussex the Rockcliffe Parkway. Finaly to the south Beechwood Avenue.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 319 MacKay Street:
- Address: 319 MacKay Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1M 2S7
- Type: Row Unit
- Neighbourhood name: Lindenlea
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 3302
- Year Built: 1979
- Description: Two storey townhouse condo, 2 and 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, some units have lower level family room. Built around a central landscaped patio. Plus a private garden/patio.
- Number of Units: 16
- Fees include: Building Insurance, Management, Water
- Parking: Inside Entry, Underground, Visitor Parking, Additional Parking Available
- Laundry: In Unit
Condos Currently for Sale at 319 MacKay Street
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Recent Condo Sales at 319 MacKay Street
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in New Edinburgh / Lindenlea
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of New Edinburgh / Lindenlea… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: