The area of New Edinburgh / Lindenlea near this condo:
Surrounded by natural and historical landmarks. To the south west New Edinburgh Park and the Rideau River Eastern Pathway. To the north/east the Governor Generals residence. To the north Sussex Drive including Rideau Falls, The French Embassy, and the Prime Mister’s residence. Further up Sussex the Rockcliffe Parkway. Finaly to the south Beechwood Avenue.
For services available including community, stores and restaurants in the area click here.
Details about 39 Putman Avenue:
- Building Name: Springfield Mews
- Address: 39 Putman Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario, K1M 1Z1
- Type: Row Unit
- Neighbourhood name: Lindenlea
- MLS Neighbourhood Number: 3302
- Year Built: 1984
- Builder: Hab-com
- Description: Stacked and 2 storey townhouses. 2 to 3 bedrooms, balconies or walled patio/gardens. Bright spacious units.
- Number of Units: 36
- Fees include: Caretaker, Building Insurance, Management
- Parking: Attached garage with inside entry, Visitor Parking
- Laundry: In-unit laundry
Condos Currently for Sale at 39 Putman Avenue
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Recent Condo Sales at 39 Putman Avenue
|Date Sold||Bedroom||Bathroom||Asking Price||Condo Fees|
Click on either of the blue icons below for additional information.
Google Street View
Map of Condos for sale in New Edinburgh / Lindenlea
HOW TO USE MAP: Click and drag to navigate up/down/left/right. Click on a marker to highlight it’s address. Within the description click on the link (may require one more click) to go to the detailed page of that condo location. Alternatively click on the address in the list to highlight the red marker. Click on the icon on the upper right of the map to make it full screen.
Other condos available in the area of New Edinburgh / Lindenlea… Click a photo to go to that condos page and get detailed information…
Contact the Molly & Claude Team: